- Hobbies: watersports, maps, riding horses, raw food chef, curling up on the couch under a blanket, a good book, movies w/Disney endings, singing w/friends, hiking, kayaking, card games, sailboat racing, bicycling, activities with my teenagers, travel, hot yoga
- Travel: I've been to all but 4 states in the USA(missing Alaska, Hawaii, Nebraska, North Dakota), plus several parts of Europe(Lots of Sweden, Finland, Italy. A very little bit of England, France, Germany, Switzerland).
- Food: I try to make healthy choices; I eat lots of fruits and veggies (Frequent raw foodist = nothing heated over 118 degrees), I drink green smoothies. I love sushi. My occasional weaknesses are pizza, french fries, or Baileys.
- Goals: knocking off a few tasks on my things-to-do-list (yardwork, home repairs, bills) before trying to figure out what I REALLY want to be when I grow up.
- Aspirations: to be a good example for my kids, an inspiration to my friends, and a child my parents can be proud of.
- Music: I like all kinds of music, depending on my mood, anything from a hundred years ago to last week's hits... classical, jazz, rock-n-roll, pop...