Headquartered in Wawa, Pennsylvania, "Wawa" is a Native American word for the Canada Goose that was found in the Delaware Valley. By delighting customers and doing the right thing in the right way, Wawa Food Markets embraces change with a passion for winning.
Created with the core purpose of simplifying customers' daily lives, it provides its customer with a variety of healthy choices, from fresh salads and a daily soup menu, to build-your-own hoagies and more, customers will get more than just inexpensive gas at Wawa Food Markets.
This local station is clean and bright with a friendly staff waiting with a smile. Stop in today and check Wawa Food Markets out. Customers won't be disappointed.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: ground level entry
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tobacco products, donuts, snacks, gourmet coffee, hot dogs, sandwich counter, dairy products, juices, teas, made to order salads
- General services: Prepared foods
- Specialties: Fresh sandwiches made to order
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community is growing quickly and we have a chance to serve it.
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom, Vacuum
- Regional specialty: American
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No