Founded in 1976 in Ocean City, Maryland, the Greene Turtle found its way to Edgewater in 1998. Equal parts sports bar and casual restaurant, the Greene Turtle serves hearty American pub food featuring Angus beef burgers, wings, sliders, and a full menu of reasonably priced meals.
With flat screens in every booth there's not a bad seat in the house. And with an outdoor patio, you can enjoy the weather, have a beer and hang out with your friends in your own community.
Want to watch the game at home? Check out the Redskin or Ravens Carryout Specials. Also during the week the Turtle offers All-Star Value Deals that include wings for just $4.99, or buffalo chicken sandwich for $5.99 and more delicious food. For those who like to eat on the lighter side, check out the Apple Walnut Salad, or try a bowl of crab soup with a wrap.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance with curb ramp
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: shirt and shoes required