Stitchery Designs is a home-based business that has been a staple in the community for 27 years. Owner, Loretta Jorden, grew up in Riva and raised her own family here. She produces hand crafted, durable custom bags, marine work, sport bags, and unique gifts all of which can be monogrammed. Marine work includes boat covers and cushions for power and sailboats.
Loretta has been an active member of the community for as long as she has lived here. From fundraisers at the high school to mentoring Girl Scouts, Loretta is there. She recently won a volunteer award from the Anne Arundel County Public School System for her volunteer work. You can see her canvas bags at many of the local festivals and craft shows, or you can call and make an appointment to order you own custom design bag.
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Unique, custom-made canvas bags for personal and business use; monogramming and personalization available. Marine and boat canvas products such as, boat covers and cushions. Upholstery available.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Networking with the local community provides many opportunities.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes