St. Andrews United Methodist Church and School
St. Andrews United Methodist Church is located just inside the entrance to the Gingerville community. Aside from the parish, the facility includes a pre-k through 8th Primary and Middle School.
At each Sunday service, Eucharist is celebrated, with a children's message at the 10:15 service. There are monthly programs for seniors and a food pantry.
The motto is, "a traditional church for contemporary people."
- Hours: Service: Sun, 8am, 10:15am; Sunday school: Sun, 10:15am. Daily Eucharist, Mon - Fri, 8:30am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of students: 250
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Methodist
- Accreditation/licenses: AIMS (Association of Independent Maryland Schools) and MSDE (Maryland State Department of Education)
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 20:1
- Number of faculty: 35
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Very engaged
- Denomination: Methodist
- Congregation size: 500
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes
- Uniforms: Yes