Holy Family Catholic Church Parish Office
Holy Family underwent a large renovation in 2009-2010, with the addition of a parish hall and adult and youth education classrooms, plus a 24-hour Perpetual Adoration chapel. The congregation is home to a St. Vincent DePaul Society and various ministries and youth groups. Holy Family is the largest of the three congregations in the cluster, with over 1500 member families.
Holy Family Catholic Church is one of three Catholic parishes that form a cluster of parishes for southern Anne Arundel County. The cluster will, on occasion, share clergy and other church resources. The other two are Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Edgewater and Our Lady of Sorrows in West River.
- Hours: Mass: Sat 5pm. Sun 8am, 9:30am, 11am. Weekday Mass in the Chapel, Tue-Fri 9am.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to single story sanctuary. Elevators to lower level.
- Founding Date: 1890
- What makes this community special?: An emphasis on adult education, strong youth ministry and programs and lots of opportunities to better understand the faith.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 1500
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No