ATW Hardware & Supply has been serving Edgewater residents for more than 20 years. If it's fasteners you need, plumbing parts or just a smile, stop in and visit Ted Kramer, owner and lifetime resident of Edgewater.
A trip down one of the aisles might yield a few surprises, such as the rat hanging over the pesticide section—a testimony to the effectiveness of the products sold! Or maybe it's the antique mowers hanging from the ceiling or the airplane outback (formerly located on the roof but replaced for the season with a witch). Whatever you find, it certainly includes a sense of humor with a down-to-earth attitude and a desire to help you get what you need. Many customers find Ted's project expertise invaluable when stuck on their latest project. Visit ATW for your hardware needs, and be sure to tell Ted that Patch sent you!
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 5pm; Sat, 7:30am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a one-inch curb.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bolts, fasteners, plumbing parts, fittings, rope, camp stoves, pest control, more
- Return policy: If we can resell it, we'll take it back.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Keys made: Yes
- What's an important safety tip to keep in mind when working?: Use common sense—listen to that little voice!