1. AROUND TOWN » Register for the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center in Edgewater or a canoe excursion along Muddy Creek and the Rhode River, scheduled for Sept. 7. Look for local wildlife and learn more about these local tributaries of the Chesapeake bay.
2. YOU SAID IT » Missing your oversized furry friend? A St. Bernard was found in the Loch Haven neighborhood.
3. WEATHER » Weather.gov is calling for mostly sunny skies and a high of 82 on Monday. On Tuesday and Wednesday, things will warm up a bit to the high 80s, but there will also be a chance of thundershowers. Thursday should be partly sunny with a high temperature of 89 degrees. Temps in the evening this week should hover around the low 70s. Find the full forecast online here.
4. ICYMI » The Davidsonville Country Market served it's last pizza on Friday, closing it's doors for good, though the owners are considering opening a breakfast place in Edgewater the next few months.
5. PATCH TIP » Share Photos, Sports Updates and News About Southern High on Edgewater-Davidsonville Patch.
» Follow AACountyPatch on Twitter for more countywide news!
» Need to promote an event in town? Add it to our calendar.
» Want some help getting to know Patch? Email Susan Jenkins: email@example.com