Ever since Meghan Firtter began attending last fall, her father, Gary, said she has suffered respiratory issues.
"She's had migraines, sniffles and several respiratory infections," Fritter said.
After visiting the school Monday to inspect , Fritter snapped several photos of what he called "serious issues." The local dad and government consultant said he found mold near a ventilation unit and checked out the infamous crawl space.
Fritter said the most disturbing thing he discovered was a broken drainpipe from the school's roof that dumps metric tons of water into an open pit.
Examine Fritter's photos from his visit above.
Have you visited Edgewater Elementary?