With schools across Maryland starting over the next few weeks, most parents are thinking about school supplies, among other things.
But how about supplies for your school? Target is running an online campaign where, if a school gets 25 votes on its Give With Target website or Facebook page, the retailer will donate $25 to the school, and an additional dollar for every vote after that.
Click through to vote for one of these Edgewater or Davidsonville schools:
- Center for Applied Technology South
- Central Elementary School
- Central Middle School
- Central Special Education
- Davidsonville Elementary School
- Edgewater Elementary School
- Mayo Elementary School
- South River Evening High School
- South River Senior High School
- St. Andrews United Methodist Day School
- Summit School
Target will donate up to $5 million to schools nationwide, twice what the retailer set aside to donate in 2012. You can vote through Sept. 21.