Looking for a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? If your plan is to stay local, Patch has rounded up a few businesses offering holiday specials in Edgewater.
Stan and Joe's Saloon
The local bar will have a DJ from 3 to 7 p.m. along with giveaways and the following specials:
- $3 16 oz. Bud Light Aluminum Bottles and Domestic Drafts; $4 Micro Brews; $5 20 oz. Guinness Cans; $5 Car Bombs
- Corned Beef & Cabbage $10.95; Fish & Chips $8.95; Bangers & Mash $8.95; Shepherd’s Pie $8.95
The Greene Turtle is celebrating St. Patrick's Day over multiple days. You can enjoy the following specials March 15-17.
- $3 pints of Bud Lite, Coors Lite, Miller Lite and Killians; $4 Jameson Irish Whiskey, Green Crushes and Bass Pints; $5 Guinness pints; $6 Irish Car Bombs
- Corned Beef & Cabbage, Reuben Sandwich, Fish & Chips
Click here to see an entertainment schedule for Greene Turtle.
Wharfside Bar and Grill will feature the following specials from "Kevin" along with live music.
- Rish soda bread
- Oysters and leeks in Guinness cream
- Corned beef and cabbage
- Shepherds pie
- Irish stew
If you know of another local business offering St. Patrick's Day specials please leave a comment with the details.