Whether you love it or hate it, Valentine's Day is right around the corner.
No matter what your plans are—a romantic dinner at home, heading out on the town, or planning on skipping the day entirely—here are a few fun and easy ways to celebrate the holiday.
Stay in and order a heart-shaped pizza from Papa John's
- Papa John's is offering a heart-shaped pizza in honor of Valentine's Day. So if your plan is to stay in and avoid the crowds, you can have an easy pizza dinner and the fun shape is sure to make you smile. The Edgewater Papa John's is on Mayo Road and you can place your order by calling (410) 798-7272.
Enjoy a Valentine's-themed cupcake at Kahve
- The local coffee shop that features Cakes By Rachael has cute and tasty Valentine's themed cupcakes that would make a fun dessert at the end of your evening.
Get a discount on special-themed cupcakes from LilyRose
- LilyRose Cakes, Cupcakes & Confections is offering a special on cupcakes for the holiday. Until Feb. 17, you can purchase a dozen cupcakes for $30, the regular cost is $35. LilyRose also introduced several new flavors this week—some highlights include: Lemon Rosemary, Chocolate Fleur de Sel, and Pretty in Pink.
Get a heart-shaped biscuit at Chick-fil-A
- Chick-fil-A in Edgewater is offering cute biscuits for Valentine's Day. Surprise your special someone with a mid-day snack in honor of the holiday.
Head to Sweet Frog for a froyo treat
- Getting frozen yogurt is pretty much a Valentine's Day tradition for me; you can join in by heading to Sweet Frog and testing out its new holiday flavor—chocolate cherry cordial.
What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Tell us in the comments.