The Southern Anne Arundel Chamber of Commerce (SAACC) elected nine new board members to join its leadership team and help oversee future chamber endeavors.
According to an announcement released over the weekend by SAACC President Cindy Morgan, the new board members’ service term ends Dec. 31, 2014.
Of the nine new board members, every one of them runs a small business in south county, ranging from learning centers to limousine services. Here’s a rundown of who they are:
- Lisa Garner, Garner Exteriors LLC
- Kenneth Graham, Joy Kids Learning Center LLC
- Charlee Harris, Tender Loving Care, Adult Day Care
- John Hiser, Paradise Marina
- Shirl Johnson, Lighthouse Limousines and Sedans
- Cynthia McGivern, The Sassy Shoppe
- Amy Reilly, Reilly Benefits, Inc.
- Teresa Schrodel, Medart Galleries
- Josh Zancan, Zancan Press, Inc., Media
Morgan said in the announcement that the board members will join herself, first vice president Joe Gibson, secretary Stacy Greenstreet, Phil Hazen, Richard Lyford, Donna Coursey-Ford and Ray Zancan.
Additionally, the chamber said goodbye to former board members whose terms expire at the end of December. In less than two weeks on Oct. 10, the chamber is scheduled to conduct elections for the open executive positions of second vice president and treasurer, Morgan said in the announcement.