Invite a friend
Maryland Home & Garden Show
Friday October 19: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, October 20: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday, October 21: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
As the leaves start turning, homeowners will be preparing their indoor and outdoor spaces for cooler weather. The Maryland Home & Garden Show is the best place to plan Fall projects, get ideas for holiday decorating, and enjoy family entertainment. As part of this year’s “Home for the Holidays” theme, the Show will feature seasonal inspiration to help visitors prepare for family gatherings. Highlights of the Show will include:
- More than 300 exhibitors: Hundreds of knowledgeable contractors, landscapers, designers, and product gurus will be on hand to answer questions and help visitors get started, continue, or add the finishing touches to home improvement projects of any size.
- Duct Tape Guys: Nationally-known and always-entertaining Tim Nyberg and Jim Berg will demonstrate thousands of real and wacky uses for duct tape in their hilarious— and practical— presentation.
- Landscaped Gardens: Local landscaping pros will transform the Cow Palace into stunning outdoor spaces, and will offer tips on how to incorporate hardscaping, trees and shrubs, and colorful Fall flowers into gardens and yards.
- Maryland Fall Craft Show: More than 100 juried craftspeople will display and sell their original crafts perfect for holiday gift giving, including jewelry, home accessories, decorative and functional pottery, homemade candles, fine art and photography.
- Better Living Exhibits: Exhibits will feature travel, gourmet food, health and beauty, and family entertainment in this popular section.
Discount tickets are available online at www.mdhomeandgarden.com. Admission is also free for active military, police, and fire employees with proper ID.
|Where||2200 York Rd, Timonium, MD 21093 (Maryland State Fairgrounds)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$9 for adults, $7 for seniors, $3 for kids ages 6-12 and free for children under 6.|